Alaska Bear®Enhance your Life
You won't believe how smooth it feels!
Our natural silk sleep masks not only feel smooth against your skin but are also hypoallergenic, great for those with sensitive skin. Mulberry silk is the fabric of the emperors. It is the most elegant of all the silks with a luminous sheen and a smooth touch. Buy for yourself or as a gift or consider it an investment in your travel accessories. Everyone will love the beauty and SIMPLE COMFORT of this silk.
Why using a sleep mask?
The hormone Melatonin regulates the day-night cycle of the human body and controls the recovery phases during the sleep. For the production of this hormone, the human body requires sufficient darkness. Lightness prevents the production of Melatonin. Even a little light caused, for example, by a digital alarm clock can be a disturbance. The best sleeping mask however will naturally help you increase melatonin levels and increase REM sleep.
Sleep masks- what for?
- if your bedroom cannot completely be shaded by black-out curtains and you want to sleep in
- if you cannot fall asleep because your partner wants to read or watch TV
- if you want to sleep while travelling, e.g. on airplanes or in trains
- if you are looking for perfect relaxation during yoga, wellness or meditation
Our Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- If for any reason you are not happy, ALASKA BEAR proudly stands behind the quality of its products with a total 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Simply write back to us, and we will replace them free of charge or REFUND YOUR MONEY WITHOUT RETURN HASSLE.
Alaska Bear 2-strap version effectively prevents the mask from slipping off when you toss and turn.
Features dual tension-adjustable bands, alleviate the pressure on your eyes.
Pure silk helps skin retain moisture, relaxing muscles and reducing the appearance of fine lines
Relieve insomnia and migraine headaches while promoting better blood circulation
Blocks out light for restorative rest and allows for melatonin production for natural sleep.