Cinnamon essential oil is extracted from Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (also known as C. Verum and Laurus Cinnamomum) of the Lauraceae family. Native to Indonesia, but cultivated in Sri Lanka and India, the tree is rust-colored and can grow up to 15 meters (45feet), but is kept down to 6 feet for commercial reasons.
Majestic Pure Cinnamon Leaf Oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs using steam distillation.
Cinnamon leaf oil has a warm spicy musky smell and light yellow-green in color.
For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
• Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
[FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• Premium Quality Cinnamon Essential Oil; 100% pure and natural cinnamon oil; non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Therapeutic grade; suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans; packaged in the USA.
• Cinnamon leaf oil has a warm spicy musky smell. Cinnamon oil can be used in blended massage oil or diluted in the bath.
• Cinnamon essential oil has great value in aromatherapy and it fights exhaustion and a feeling of depression and weakness.
• Large 4 ounce and premium quality glass dropper inside each bottle for ease-of-use.
• Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best cinnamon essential oil available. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Cinnamon Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.