? Cold Therapy
Freeze this mask to soothe sinuses, reduce puffiness and itchiness around eyes and offer relief to head colds and inflammation. Apply ice immediately after an injury or physical trauma (the sooner the better) to constrict blood flow and slow bleeding and swelling.
How it Works:
Ice therapy is one of the most common recommendations by doctors for reducing inflammation. Ice during the first 24 hours following an injury, when there is evidence of swelling and/or bleeding. Ice therapy helps to decrease swelling in the tissue surrounding eyes, decreasing puffiness and pain caused by migraines, black eyes, or other injuries.
? Heat Therapy
Microwave it or put in hot water (not boiling) to relieve dry eyes and increase relaxation. The reusable packs deliver heat directly to your desired relief area without making a mess. Be sure that the relaxing eye mask is in a comfortable temperature before using. Always use a tissue as protector between mask and face.
How it Works
Dry eyes are caused by clogged meibomian glands. When these glands can't produce oils, eye dryness occurs. Hot compresses break up clogs in these glands to help increase oil production.
? Recommended for People:
-Travel a lot and find it difficult to sleep in unfamiliar environments;
-Have a bedroom cannot completely be shaded by black-out curtains and you want to sleep in;
-Cannot fall asleep because your partner wants to read or watch TV;
-Are looking for perfect relaxation during yoga, wellness or meditation;
-Want to improve your life feel happier have more energy and wake up invigorated;
-Have puffy, swollen eyes or dark circles under eyes;
-Are suffering from headaches, migraines, or pain of swollen sinuses.
1 x Sleep Eye Mask with Gel Pad
- This package contains a fabric black sleep mask made of light weight, breathable and protein rich, top quality mulberry silk on BOTH sides, which is soft and comfortable to wear and gives you total blackout, whether at home, in a hotel or on the plane. Plus a hot and cold therapy Gel pad. They can be used together or separately.
- Hot and Cold Therapy: Innovative gel pack is able to provide BOTH heat and cool therapy. Use warm to relieve dry eyes and increase relaxation. Freeze to soothe sinuses, reduce puffiness and itchiness around eyes and offer relief to head colds and inflammation.
- Providing treatment and relief for common conditions, including: stress, tension, sinus pressure, cluster headaches, migraines, puffy eyes, dry eyes, some sleep conditions, brain pressure point pains, anxiety and swelling.
- Simple to Use: Simply place the pack in the freezer 30 minutes or place in the microwave for less than 1 minute or soak in hot water for 2 minutes. Eyes are very sensitive, please DO NOT wearing the cold or hot gel mask too long. Normally 5 - 10 minutes are OK.
- A sleep aid and eye relaxer for better sleep and eye spa anytime anywhere! A unique gift for anyone wanting deep, uninterrupted sleep and beautiful eyes! Hot & cold therapy eye masks are recommended the most by physical therapists, doctors, sports trainers and chiropractors.