Our Kashmir Lavender oil is known to be a source of solutions to a lot more than the above household uses. Lavender oil is a must in any complete essential oil selection, for aromatherapy, massage, skin care, relaxation, and more.
Lavender oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy, and can be:
• Added to your bath or shower to relieve aching muscles and stress.
• Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne, and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with carrier oil.
• Added to your hand or foot soak. Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet.
• Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.
• It helps with lice, lice eggs, and nits.
• Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing sunspots and signs of appearance of aging. Because of its antioxidant properties, it soothes sunburn and quickly heals cuts and dry skin.
So Buy Now with complete confidence and experience Lavender oil to its fullest. Needed in all household
100% PURE LAVENDER OIL: First Botany Kashmir Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free and cruelty free.
VERSATILE USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil is perfect for use in diffusers. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of appearance of aging. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.
EXPERIENCE THE RESULT OR MONEY BACK - We stand behind our products with 100% Guarantee policy. Try the amazing Lavender oil and if you are not fully satisfied we will refund your money!