FDA Certified Upgraded 2 in 1 Foot Pads, Best Nature Foot Pads, Higher Efficiency than Foot Cushions, Sleeve Metatarsal Pads - Best Foot Pads for Foot Care, 20 Packs
Foot Pads (made from plant quintessence) have become one of the most popular and well-known and healthcare products throughout South Korea and Japan and now is rapidly sweeping through Hongkong, Singapore, America and European countries.
Our Foot Pads Features
• All-natural and top-quality ingredients foot pads
• Aid in the stress release and help for deep sleep
• Relief from muscle tension & physical discomfort
• Quick & easy to use with detail instructions for each step
Foot Pads Using Directions
1. Apply patch one hour before bed-time.
2. Was hand dry your feet before applying the patch.
3. Take one adhesive sheet and slowly peel off the paper.
4. Apply the printed side of the pad to the adhesive.
5. Apply the product to the sole of your foot or other desired area of the body.
6. Gently remove and discard after 6-10 hours. Use soapy water to remove any residue if necessary.
7. Continue to use these nightly until discoloration of the product subsidies.
8. Use as-needed thereafter to maintain your enhanced state of well-being.
9. Enjoy your new and improved health!
Notice & Proper Care
• Store in cool & dry place at normal temperature.
• Keep foot pads sealed until use, keep out of reach of children
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use on open wounds, damaged skin, or cuts.
• The pregnant people and those who have skin ulcers and allergies problems are prohibited to use this item
Fall asleep faster
Wake up feeling refreshed
A perennial herb used for centuries to promote relaxation and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
L-Theanine: An amino acid commonly found in green tea that exhibits a relaxing effect
An herb in the mint family used to promote sleep